Monday, October 11, 2010

Another Part II: Chapter Four Teaser

Another teaser for you, since I'm such a procrastinator. I promise, I'll join a Procrastinator Help Group... tomorrow. ;)

~*~*~*~*~*~

“Do you think… maybe, I could go upstairs… with Bella?”

Renee nodded, swallowing the sip of coffee that she’d just taken, and waved her arm in the direction of the stair. “Sure, go ahead. Poor thing – she’s so exhausted.” She pointed her finger at me, suddenly mock-stern, her lips fighting to stay straight as she spoke in her best Charlie voice. “No funny business, though.”

I laughed, albeit a bit nervously, shaking my head. “Renee, what am I going to do, if you know I’m up there?”

Truthfully, I knew if we wanted to, Bella and I could play around all we wanted and Renee would never know, her naïve trust in all people who even looked at her kindly, her downfall in this instance. And I would be lying, if I said that that knowledge didn’t excite me a little bit. Like Carlisle had warned me the night before, my desires had been kicked into high gear ever since Bella and I had had our little romp on her bed yesterday, and each passing second without her intimate touch was only causing my desire to wind tighter and tighter.

If I hadn’t wanted to stay close to Bella all night long, I would have gone into the bathroom and taken care of things myself, the smell of our love from our romp saturating her room so thickly, it was making me think I was losing my mind. As such, I hadn’t moved or touched myself, and if I was being honest with myself, I was about ready to burst.

I was sure that, if Bella did touch me any time soon, I would embarrass myself with how quickly I would lose it.

And I felt horribly guilty, knowing that I was seriously considering waking Bella and engaging her in some love play, while her mother knew I was with her, but thought I was being a gentleman.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Hope you like!

~Ness

1 comment:

  1. oh edward, you pooor horney lovesick bastard, lol.

    if you find a good procrastination support group recomend them, i can't criticize you for procrastinating, i do it too.

    i love your writing and i'll wait as long you need. :-D

    ReplyDelete